上一篇:做酸菜鸡腿儿(图)
下一篇:北朝鲜直播与葡萄牙的比赛,4:0时停止直播
加拿大人评论葡萄牙7:0北朝鲜(中英文)
留个爪印儿 2010年6月21日 12:21:27

Raul Meireles of Portugal, left, celebrates scoring the opening goal against North Korea. (Lars Baron/Getty Images)

按:在CBC的新闻报道的评论上去看了一眼,感觉绝大部分人都忙着为葡萄牙叫好了,几乎把北朝鲜忘了,就我们才这么在乎它吧。这就是西方人民族性吧,他们关注的是强者,而且关注点换的很快。下面摘抄几条赞同的比较多了。

"Did they really need to score 7 against North Korea?
It turned into a rout and became embarassing.
After the 5th goal they should've eased off. It just seems unsportsmanlike to run up the score. "

他们真的需要7比0击败北朝鲜么?它是个令人羞耻的大溃败。进了5个球之后他们就应该放缓。好像没有运动员精神尽一切可能的进这么多球。

obviously you did not understand what was at stake! Portugal could have still been eliminated if CIV scored 5-0 with NK (had Portugal stopped at 4 for example). It's all about numbers now. If Brazil beat Portugal and CIV beat NK by more goals then Portugal would have been out!

Take a closer look at their motivation instead of making assumptions about them being unsportsmanlike!!!

it was a beautiful game. Deal with it!

显然,你不明白是怎么回事。如果CIV5比0击败北朝鲜,葡萄牙就会被扫地出局,如果葡萄牙只进4个球。这是个漂亮的比赛,真的!

I don't know what happened there, but the game I watched in the first half was not the same game that continued into the second. Up until that first goal, and even after it, I thought the North Koreans were actually on the way to a win. They spent a good deal of time in Portugal's end and had a number of great scoring opportunities, any one of which could have gone in with just a slight tweak to the ball's path. I was actually rather surprised at how ineffective Portugal's defense was. While the Portuguese were certainly better with their passes, the Koreans were far from the level of incompetency the final score suggests.

It's a shame they went out of the Cup with a game like that, I really admired the sportsmanlike way they played. No nonsense, no dirty tricks, just straight-up honest soccer.

我不知道那儿发生了什么,但上半场和下半场太不同了。在葡萄牙踢进一个球甚至以后,我想北朝鲜真的会赢。北朝鲜水平比最好的比分显示的好太多了。

他们打这样的比赛,就这么离开世界杯是个耻辱,我真的很赞赏他们的运动员精神。不废话,不玩诡计,只是做个正直的足球运动员。

If the NK soccer team arrives in Pyongyang and Kim Jong 1+1 is personally waiting at the Terminal...It may be Terminal. 

如果北朝鲜足球队到达平壤,并且金二世亲自到机场(Terminal)迎接时,也许那真是终点(Terminal)了。

That's a fairly ridiculous comment. They won't be executed, especially not the ones who play club football in Japan and Russia.

那个评论真是荒谬。他们不会被枪决的,尤其是那些在日本和俄罗斯踢球的球员。   

共1页
相关链接
1. Drupal: 中英文转换的链接不显示
2. 进来用三个简单的句子测一下英文水平
3. 奥巴马关于《穆罕默德的无知》的发言(英文)
4. 驾照考试中的“三点掉头”的中英文解释
5. “穆巴拉克,美国30年的老朋友”英文怎么说(和老美聊天)
6. 跟踪利比亚时事新闻学英文(随时更新)
7. 在eBay上卖东西(11):一些英文单词和尺寸说明
8. 美国将停中文广播,改听英文的吧
9. 我不同意你的观点,但我誓死捍卫你说话的权利(中英文)