上一篇:如何提高英语口语 -- 一家之言
下一篇:安省实行HST,发点津贴帮你过渡
加拿大人评论北朝鲜1:2负于巴西(中英文)
留个爪印儿 2010年6月16日 21:05:19

按:从CBC上摘录一些读者评论,除了其中一条标注“6赞成/19反对”的,其余都是赞成数远高于反对数的。

North Korea played a very inspired game. They definately deserve credit for their efforts. Brazil did an amazing job of attacking wide. Maicons goal was delibarate and amazing. I hope Brazil learned that they can't afford to relax until the final whistle blows;with a defence that strong I was hoping for a clean sheet through out the entire tournament... so much for that.
Brazil usually start these tournaments a little anxious but will settle into their rhythm. Go Brasil!!!!

北朝鲜踢了很精彩的一场球。他们绝对值得因为他们的努力得分。

Did you see the N. Korean guys crying during the national anthem? Wow, that's intense!    -- 28赞成/1反对

你看到那些北朝鲜家伙在奏国歌时哭了么?哇,那是因为紧张!

They were crying because they knew they'd eventually have to go back to North Korea.
They're probably in culture shock.
   --- 6赞成/19反对

他们哭因为他们知道他们最终要回到北朝鲜,他们也许在文化冲击中。

Brazil - Wow! talent speed and, cudos to Dunga, organization. North Korea, best defending, heart and determination displayed. It was nice to see Sportsmanship displayed by the whole Korean team and Brazil's leader Lucio, amongst others. It's disheartening to Pele's work ethics to see Brazil's current striking star's flopping like in theatre.

CBC: the highlights of the game only show the brazil goals. I'd very much like to see the nk goal as well...

CBC的比赛亮点只显示巴西进球。我也很想看北朝鲜进球......

Just watched the highlight video of this game on CBC. I was surprised that the North Korean goal shot was cut in this video. Why? Is the CBC the leading media in Canada? It is really ridiculous and contemptible. CBC, stop doing things in this way. Don't cause shame to Canada!

刚看了CBC上的比赛亮点。我惊异的发现北朝鲜进球被剪掉了。为什么?CBC是加拿大的领军媒体么?这真是荒谬和令人鄙视的。CBC,不要再这样了。不要给加拿大带来耻辱!

The players of the DPR knew they had a hard game ahead of them. Never before had a #1 ranked team met the #103 at a world cup final. (What was the difference between Germany and Australia?) Even if the score had ended 3-0, they could walk off the pitch with heads held high for the quality demonstration they put on in the first half. Instead, they played exceptionally well, better than the majority teams thus far in the tournament, and could have respectably earned a tie (which is more than one could say about most of the ties in the first round) against one of the very best teams in the world.

I bet not a single one of those players or their small group of fans in the stadium or anyone in their whole country would think "what a bunch of losers" after their honest, respectable and quality performance today. Those players walked off the field with a head held high, though disappointed with a loss, and no one would or should dare take that away from them.

北朝鲜的运动员知道他们将有一场艰难的比赛。以前从来没有排名第一和第103的球队在世界杯上比赛过(和德国、澳大利亚比赛有什么不同?)。即使比分是3:0,他们因为他们在上半场的优秀表现昂着头离开赛场。向盘,他们地的特别好,至今这场比赛中踢过比赛的大部分球队表现好,并且,可能和这个世界最好的球队之一打个平局。

我打赌在今天他们这场忠实、可尊重的和高质量的比赛之后,他们国家的任何人、或者运动场他们那一小队球迷或者他们中的任何一个都不会想“这一帮失败者”。这些运动员昂着头离开赛场,尽管失败了,但没有人应该或者胆敢将那份骄傲剥夺。

Was that really necessary "global outcasts". It doesn't matter what you think of North Korea's government, but calling their citizens that was really uncalled for.

真的有必要叫“地球弃儿”么。无论你怎么想北朝鲜政府,但这样叫他们的国民是很不应该的。

I'd love to see North Korea play the United States. Throw Israel and Iran into the group as well for even more fiireworks ;)

我喜欢看北朝鲜和美国踢球,如果把以色利和伊朗也分到那一组那就更可以放放烟花了。

watched the game live (for the first time ever) to see what "soccer" the Korea DPR team would play.

very soon i found myself rooting for the North Korean team. Something about their playing almost "inspired" me....

I sooooo hoped they'd win. but they did have one very well deserved goal...

I've found the team i'll be loudly rooting for - hope they'll go far.

very good play by the brazilians too - nice passes... but so much lower than my expectations....

在看实况传播(第一次看)时,本想是看朝鲜人民共和国是怎么踢足球的。很快我发现我自己被北朝鲜深深的吸引。他们身上有种东西打动我。我多么希望他们能赢,但是他们真的进了一球。我发现了一个我将大喊着支持的球队,希望他们走的更远。

巴西踢得也很好,很好的过人...... 但是比我期待的差多了......

First of all, lets put aside the political aspect. I think N.K players have demonstrated what the true meaning of sportsmanship.
They never gave up, not untill the last minute.
It touches me the most when one of the N.K player actually cried when they played the national athem.

首先,把政治放一边。我想北朝鲜运动员展示了真正的运动员精神。他们从不放弃,直到最后一分钟。最感动我的是他们在奏国歌时一个运动员真的哭了。

Good Job N.K
You earned my respect and the entire world today
  干的好,北朝鲜,你赢得了我和世界的尊重。  

共1页
相关链接
1. Drupal: 中英文转换的链接不显示
2. 进来用三个简单的句子测一下英文水平
3. 奥巴马关于《穆罕默德的无知》的发言(英文)
4. 驾照考试中的“三点掉头”的中英文解释
5. “穆巴拉克,美国30年的老朋友”英文怎么说(和老美聊天)
6. 跟踪利比亚时事新闻学英文(随时更新)