上一篇:当年袁世凯真的签了“二十一条”么?
下一篇:南非世界杯开赛在即,南非第一夫人被传红杏出墙
与美国的“英帝粉丝”剖析英帝的掠夺本质(English)
米娅 2010年6月6日 11:46:13

楼主按: 现在世界运转的是西方国家主导的游戏规则,有些对发展中国家是很不利的,不过,有规则也有它有利的一面,那就是各种博弈代替了战争。记得在古罗马时期,就有士兵战败可以投降的规则,东方文明一直到近代还是要求“不成功,则成仁”,将士要战死疆场,记得一个关于日本的影片《最后的武士》,战胜的士兵把战败的士兵杀死双方都认为是自然的,是一种成全。

记得好像是龙应台说的,当年国民党的官员到欧洲某国考察,发现对方竟然有条例规定什么情况下可以投降,大为惊异。也难怪当时二战时像新加坡等地的英国所属士兵,并没有不惜性命应敌了,当然也是因为保护的不是他们自己的同胞和国土。

下文摘自网络:

1949年8月12日,61国代表在日内瓦共同签署了一项关于如何处置战俘的公约,即《关于战俘待遇之日内瓦公约》(geneva convention relative to the treatment of prisoners of war,即1949年日内瓦第3公约)。该公约于1950年10月21日正式生效。

《关于战俘待遇之日内瓦公约》共有143条正文和5个附件。公约针对第二次世界大战期间德日法西斯虐杀战俘的暴行,详细规定了保护战俘和战俘待遇的原则和规则。 公约要求各缔约国制定必要的法律,对犯有或指使他人犯有严重破坏条约行为的人员,处以有效的刑事制裁。

网友把这称为文明,看看日本人当年的暴行,还有我们一些官员的作为,制定游戏规则并双方遵守,让人道来代替弱肉强食的天道,还是有可取之处的。

下面的围脖儿让我印象也很深,又想起另一个故事,说饥荒时,中国政府邀请了美国友人好像是斯诺访华来以正视听,此人回美国后作证中国没有饥荒,而且说黄河水是清澈的,事后有人透露说领他看的不是黄河,是另外一条河:

@王春蕾尽管《时代》周刊之父鲁斯在中国内战期间非常支持国民党,但他的中国情节使他1949年之后也非常关注中国。当50年代中期,中国农村开始实行合作化、大力推动工业化时,他敏感预测中国可能出现“可怕的饥荒”,并在1955年建议美国应该准备好提供为期10年的200亿美元的援助。援助未实现,更大的饥荒出现了

跑题了,不过,什么是文明,什么是野蛮和不开化,也是个值得我们自己思考的问题,虽然我们自称5千年文明古国。下面的聊天记录,可以当成英语口语练习看。

M: I heard that an American company asks Indians to give them the patent fee for planting the rice that the Indians have been planting for centuries.
U: sounds normal for any big corporation
M: because that company got the DNA of that kind of rice and applied the patent.
M: that's partially the reason that USA gets so rich.
U: its almost like a comedy
M: that's partially why some countries get so poor
U: its like when the British wanted to control India...the Indians said it is our land and you should leave...and the british officer relied," well then show me your flag. the indian replied, "we have no flag"...and the british said, "but we have a flag and its flying on this land and now it is ours"
U: now thats civilized

M: see, that's British's logic.
U: of course
M: as brazen as Chinese government's logic.
U: but...see the bristish set an example...now all nations have a flag
M: the essense of British's logic is robbery, some nations just get the least important thing: a flag.
U: thats a cool word: ESSENSE
M: essence (blush)
U: you are instant information
M: ......
U: i think your skills should be put to use as a journalist....in a way you are a journalist by keeping the world informed of what is going on in china
U: I'm very impressed

M: tks,
M: I have a website, I put my opinions there.
U: i respect your opinions...no matter how wrong you are about the British
U: (rofl)

M: (mm)
M: even though you don't admit it, I'm really telling the truth, you know it in your heart.
U: How could you say such bad things about the people who set up a country that get free education in and a nice place to live?
U: like you...you like it

M: it's just for British people, not nice for everyone.
U: you live in canada and enjoy the british style of life of freedom and democracy
M: yeah, but you can't blind to its bad side.
U: wouldn't it be nice if all countries were like Canada?
U: so...come on...forgive and forget...in the end it all turned out good

M: nowadays, in the world, rich countries get richer and richer and poor countries get poorer and poorer. there's something in the playing rules that are unfair.
M: such as collecting patent fee from Indians
U: but the world is getting smaller because of the technology that the rich countires produce and the poor will catch up in time
M: People should notice it and get the world fair.Rich countries get talents from the whole world, that's why it can produce the technology.
M: One of the google's creators is from Russia, remember?
U: either way...the Indians will be poor...they will stay poor if they never receive the technology to produce more rice...in time they will be able to produce enough and be wealthy
M: if Indians think so, they will just keep poor. They should think about changing the unfair rules.
U: I can agree with that
U: chatting with you is better than watching a good movie

M:
U: you are so full of good opinion
U: what???
U: why so
U: are you confused?

M: oh, may I take it as a praise?
U: of course!!!
M: good
U: i always look forward to getting the chance to get on Skype and chat with you
U: always something interesting

M: :) you are a very good argument partner too.
U: that is because i always let you win
M: ;)
U: because i am such a gentleman like the british
M: you lost it, not intend to let me win
U: oh...i love your chinese fighting spirit
M: anyway, you have a typical American's opinion and attitude
U: not really...well maybe....i try to add some humor....but I always will admire the way you stand up for your opinions
M: tks ......

2楼 2010年6月7日 22:53:22 coolder.com

今天看《锵锵》,很赞同人大张鸣教授的观点。因为西方是个人生命至上的,所以有可以投降的规定,在东方,生命是在某种精神之下的,比如毛泽东思想,为了某种精神,打仗,战胜了可以光大这种精神,战败了,但战士命也送了,这种精神也能光大,如果战败了,战士还活着,这种精神就失色了,所以,为了这种精神,战士要么打赢,要么去死。

不过,对某些“聪明”的追随者来说,比如那些在金正日旁边拿着小本子的哈巴狗们,是“TA”要么打赢,要么去死。这里,忽然想到,那些为领袖们摇旗呐喊最有劲的,主语除了“伟大领袖”,冲锋陷阵、吃苦受累的主语都是“TA”,或者“你”,而不是“我”。BTW,我这里稍稍加工一下,并不全是张说的。 

第1页 共1页
相关链接
1. 与美国佬讨论香港和英国问题(和老美聊天)
2. 与“武装到牙齿的美帝”分子网聊台湾问题(和老美聊天)
3. 美国人聊谁在支持塔利班,被雷到(和老美聊天)