上一篇:转:公司各个成员脑部结构示意图
下一篇:7.28南京大爆炸相关围脖儿选录(多图)
"Finally, Americans attack China.美国人终于对中国下手了" (with pics)
米娅 2010年7月28日 21:45:05

The pictures are copied from the Internet.

On July 28, a chemical plant in Nanjing, China, exploded. Some postings from the Chinese cyber people said that at least 100 hundred people died of it and several hundreds were injured. And some people complained why such a dangerous plant was located in a living area and even believe that there was corruption as many other things in the mainland of China. But the official media of Nanjing said, only 12 people died, and said that it was a plastic plant。

In addition, these days, one of the hot topics online in China is about the millitary review of USA across Yellow sea. The opinion that USA threatens China is spread, and some Chinese worried about that one day USA would attack China. Btw, it's also a good way for the local government to move the people's focus off the corruption etc. by spreading this opinion.

There is a posting that can be the most sarcastic black humour of all the postings about this disaster. The posting said, "当时,我正开车在栖霞大道上,离事发地点二百米左右,突然一声巨响,马路上所有车一震,远方升起蘑菇云,我心里一凉,美国人终于对中国下手了". In English, it means,"at that time, I was driving along Xi Xia Road, about 200 metres away from the explosion, suddenly, a blare, all the cars on the road were shaked, then a mush cloud rose at a distant location, my heart got frozen: Finally, Americans attack China!"            

2楼 2010年8月1日 14:56:00 米娅
M: have u seen my posting about "US attacks China"?
U: I did see that
M: can you understand it?
U: no
U: it was a pipeline explosion

M: yeah, but you can't understand its humour of "US attacks China".
M: I mean the humour of this posting: at that time, I was driving along Xi Xia Road, about 200 metres away from the explosion, suddenly, a blare, all the cars on the road were shaked, then a mush cloud rose at a distant location, my heart got frozen: Finally, Americans attack China!
U: OK...i would think its an earthquake
M: I should explain the background, then you can understand its humour
M: that factory shouldn't be located in a living area, but it was, and some people believe that there was some corruption about it.
M: meantime, in order to move the focus of people off the corruption etc. some people like to say that US threatens China. China isn't safe.
M: Just like North Korea government did and is doing
M: Now the factory exploded and killed a lot of Chinese people.
M: now can you understand it?
M: One posting responded to it said, don't need US to kill us, we will be killed by ourselves
U: so the government takes bribes from US business men to let them built factory etc...and then blames USA for the accident
M: no
M: nothing about USA in this accident.
U: but you said America attacks China
M: Just so you know, there are severe contradiction between Chinese government and Chinese people. the government likes to indicate that USA threatens China. They hope that the people won't blame the corruption of the gov in this way.
M: now the factory exploded and killed a lot of Chinese people. it shows that the corruption threatens the life of Chinese people, not USA.
U: YES...i understand the humor...sarcastic black humor...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (i can't stop laughing) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
M: oh (whew)
U: a bit like New Yorker humor
M: :)
U: it reminds me of a story when i was in germany
M: oh, what's that?
U: well...me and some friends wanted to take a tour of the Belsen concentration camp...where many Jews died.
M: oh
U: But we were told that the site was closed until later and there no tours today
U: so...I suggested to one of my friends

M: :)
U: why don't we just tell them we are Jewish
U: and they will let us in

M: I can't understand the humour either
U: OK
U: thousands of Jews died in Belsen

M: do you mean they will ground you all in it.
U: only jews were allowed in back then
U: so...that they could kill the jews
U: so...to let us in....TELL THEM WE ARE JEWISH
U: get it?

M: oh, partially.
U: My friends were in tears laughing at the humor
M: it's funny
U: they will let us in so they could kill us because we are jews
M: (chuckle)
U: ok
U: good

第1页 共1页