上一篇:So many things broke today
下一篇:南京大爆炸,牛人出世:哪个让你直播的(视频)
SimpleTech External Hard Drive doesn't Work
米娅 2010年7月29日 13:49:06

Today, I plugged my external hard drive in my notebook, and I can't see it on the system. I unplugged it and plugged it in my netbook, I can't see it either. I can hear the sound of something running in it, but no light is on.

I searched "SimpleTech External Hard Drive Problems" on google, there were many information. Someone said that the next day, it worked, but just lasted for two days. If it works again, I swear I will back up all the data on it ASAP.  

to be continued 

2楼 2010年7月30日 21:07:37 米娅

The drive finally works. Maybe the cause is not enough power provided. I unplugged the cable from the computer and then plugged the cable into 2 USB ports on the computer, and then plugged the drive into the cable, according to the SimpleTech website's posting. The posting also said I should see the drive listed in the "My Computer" windows in a few seconds, but it didn't.

Then I went out. When I came back and turned on my computer, wow, it's amazing, the drive worked again. Now it's still working. I even don't dare to unplug it from the computer now.  

第1页 共1页
相关链接